The Australian Energy Regulator (AER) has issued its draft decision on Australian Gas Networks’ (AGN) Victorian and Albury access...
Utility Journalist, , Asset Management, Community Engagement, Demand Management, Electricity, Features, News, Policy, Renewables, Solar, Sustainability, 0
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Read the latest issue online
- . @EnergyAustralia is tapping into the best minds from across the globe to accelerate the development of high impac… https://t.co/ZcwXFYYZoU about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @CSIRO has now completed its second Australian National Outlook process https://t.co/8oc5GZXnkv https://t.co/zP0tIDYe5t 12:45:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- For the past ten years, the @EECouncil has been changing the way Australian governments and energy providers approa… https://t.co/EmuWjahjq3 08:00:00 AM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @VSUNEnergy: Australia is one of the fastest growing #energystorage markets in the world, with technology such as the #VRFB being develo… 04:23:08 PM August 22, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- . @powerlinkqld has commenced a $6 million maintenance project on a transmission line in Far North Queensland… https://t.co/0C5wnqkNmo 08:00:00 AM August 22, 2019 from TweetDeck