AGL has announced that the majority of employees at the company’s Loy Yang A power station and mine in...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Significant customer-driven change is now inevitable in Australia’s electricity market, with the uptake of more renewable and distributed energy...
Read the latest issue online
- ACT gas distributor @EvoenergyACT and the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) have partnered to build a first-of… https://t.co/L2g9im6ZmC 08:30:00 AM March 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Three more sites have been selected for further investigation into their pumped hydro potential by Hydro Tasmania… https://t.co/ix2wIGDPvp 10:44:17 AM March 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- A new contract for services on the Woodside Energy-operated Karratha Gas Plant has been awarded… https://t.co/o59jDbuIBN 10:28:48 AM March 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Western Australian State Government has entered stage two of one of Australia’s leading edge microgrid projects… https://t.co/HiwTDKF2pC 10:21:16 AM March 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- According to @ActewAGL’s General Manager Retail, Ayesha Razzaq, restoring confidence in our retailers comes back to… https://t.co/SFpSZDIHtC 08:30:00 AM March 15, 2019 from TweetDeck