The Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) has committed $98 million in debt finance towards Victoria’s largest solar farm. Construction...
Tesla, the company installing the world’s largest lithium ion battery in South Australia, has reported that construction is 50...
WestWind has lodged a planning application to the Victorian Government for the construction of Australia’s biggest wind farm, consisting...
Two feasibility studies into expanding two hydro-electric power stations in Tasmania, and exploring the potential to develop significant pumped...
Standards Australia have responded to feedback on its draft standard for inverter-connected batteries. When Standards Australia published its draft...
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
Read the latest issue online
- The @acccgovau has announced that they will not oppose #APLNG proposed acquisition of the Ironbark coal seam gas pr… https://t.co/1JIVe3iAqV about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Redefining the benchmark for optimised substation asset testing https://t.co/dSx7nBBtDy https://t.co/DV23yXYJbw about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Minister for Solar Homes, @LilyDAmbrosioMP , has announced the new Chief Executive Officer of @SolarVictoriaAU… https://t.co/a5Toe1cgVT about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- During recent customer consultations across the @JemenaLtd in NSW, customers said they expected the energy industry… https://t.co/YJ4kGZbu4O about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @Flow_au: Great article @AusEnergyMag outlining the importance of PPAs in Australia's changing energy market. https://t.co/TfdznKjOUr ht… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
May 27 - May 30
May 30 - May 31
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14