The NSW Government has approved the construction of a new 100MW solar farm in Wagga Wagga. The Department of...
Hydro Tasmania has released its financial results for 2017-18 showing an extremely productive year. The business achieved an underlying...
A new $15 million Victorian microgrid project will enable small to large businesses in the Latrobe Valley to cut...
ARENA is partnering with Monash University and technology partner, Indra Australia, to trial a microgrid on Monash’s Clayton campus...
Powerlink has begun helicopter patrols across Southern Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity network. Patrols...
The Northern Territory Government has approved a 25MW solar photovoltaic electricity plant to be built near Katherine, jointly developed...
New lithium-ion batteries have been installed at the Kalkarindji solar plant. Epuron successfully installed the new batteries, supplied by...
Read the latest issue online
- Nominations have now opened for the 2020 Surat Basin Energy Awards. https://t.co/q1nOUfhDhq https://t.co/oXNnXdOG1t about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The energy industry has discussed support for bushfire-affected communities at an Electricity Sector Bushfire Respo… https://t.co/AmhJA6O1eQ about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has recently made two new executive appointments to commence in 2020… https://t.co/w0g7HNBO8j about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb 02:49:27 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm