ElectraNet’s final report has suggested recommendations of electricity supply options to ensure the Eyre Peninsula has a safe, reliable...
Hydro Tasmania has released its financial results for 2017-18 showing an extremely productive year. The business achieved an underlying...
A new $15 million Victorian microgrid project will enable small to large businesses in the Latrobe Valley to cut...
ARENA is partnering with Monash University and technology partner, Indra Australia, to trial a microgrid on Monash’s Clayton campus...
Powerlink has begun helicopter patrols across Southern Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity network. Patrols...
The Northern Territory Government has approved a 25MW solar photovoltaic electricity plant to be built near Katherine, jointly developed...
New lithium-ion batteries have been installed at the Kalkarindji solar plant. Epuron successfully installed the new batteries, supplied by...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg 01:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ 12:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 11:01:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 10:00:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq 09:30:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020