The Victorian Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) is decommissioning the trial of energy wave project off...
Lauren Butler, , Energy Efficiency, Energy Networks, Live, News, Policy, Spotlight, Sustainability, 0
The highly anticipated 2019-20 Federal Budget, which was announced on Tuesday 2 April, has some significant outcomes for the...
Read the latest issue online
- Thirteen of Victoria’s water corporations have formed Zero Emissions Water Ltd (ZEW), which will be used to purchas… https://t.co/jqXAYKJL1S about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Renewable Energy company, @Genex_Power Power has appointed a preferred EPC contractor for its 50MW Jemalong Solar P… https://t.co/oCnRVDq2qN 08:57:32 AM April 24, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Australian Energy Market Commission ( @the_AEMC ) will conduct a hearing on 7 May regarding the arbitration and inf… https://t.co/TVCb04MrVF 10:57:06 AM April 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Australian Bank @Westpac has signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Bomen Solar Farm to source 63 gigawatt-ho… https://t.co/OPu22I9paS 10:49:19 AM April 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- What does the future hold for gas markets? #gas #AusEnergyMag https://t.co/BG1W0RBuj3 https://t.co/yeG3mxsi5U 03:40:42 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck