Contracts for the exploration of minerals and coal in Queensland’s North West Minerals Province and the Bowen and Surat...
Plans have been released for a proposed 500MW (AC) utility-scale solar photovoltaic and battery storage plant near Robertstown in...
One of Australia’s leading professional services providers has appointed a utility transmission and distribution specialist, Nalin Pahalawatta. An accomplished...
Read the latest issue online
- A new Grattan Institute report has found the common argument that the intermittent nature of renewables is responsi… https://t.co/2Nu3xGXs4r 11:15:00 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Coalition Government has released a National Resources Statement, outlining how the Government will attract inv… https://t.co/IfPsug1FNS 10:49:34 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ergon Energy crews have restored power to all electrically safe properties affected by the devastating floods in th… https://t.co/tW7KK19Ug4 10:45:58 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Exploratory works for the Snowy 2.0 project have been approved by the NSW State Government. https://t.co/1Hmgikxx3E https://t.co/JNpYganMqK 11:03:54 AM February 12, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @UtilityMag: @ErgonEnergy has finalised plans to restore power to 80 per cent of customers impacted by flooding in Far North Queensland… 01:24:06 PM February 08, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15