A international energy company has been selected to transform 1250 hectares of underutilised state-owned land at Aldoga in Queensland...
Utility Journalist, , Contracts Awarded, Electricity, News, Projects, Solar, Spotlight, Waste-to-Energy, 0
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
Read the latest issue online
- Ed McManus, CEO of Powershop Australia and Meridian Energy, hasn’t been involved in the energy industry for a long… https://t.co/zyWMEfg6xB about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- BREAKING NEWS: The Coalition party room has agreed to support the National Energy Guarantee, following a tense two… https://t.co/Dx8P4xWVwd 02:24:57 PM August 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The third annual Global Energy Talent Index survey has been released by Airswift and Energy Jobline, which are call… https://t.co/iaVXEZTeqg 02:59:48 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck
- APPEA is again calling the COAG Energy Council to support the framework of the National Energy Guarantee.… https://t.co/x7sIsbaLHE 02:55:05 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The AEMC has announced that it's working with regulators, ombudsmen and industry participants to resolve implementa… https://t.co/oBTAageYIF 02:50:37 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck