The contract to deliver the engineering, procurement and construction of the Kennedy Energy Park in Queensland has been awarded...
Utility Journalist, , Contracts Awarded, Electricity, News, Projects, Solar, Spotlight, Waste-to-Energy, 0
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
- RT @cleannrgcouncil: The Clean Energy Council's project showcase takes an in-depth look at some of the most innovative renewable energy pro… 03:52:48 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- Energy Networks Australia is developing guidelines to streamline the connection of renewables. https://t.co/tZygPBOO92 03:32:01 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- A laser-driven technique for creating fusion that dispenses with the need for radioactive fuel elements is now with… https://t.co/WQNjN0dW81 03:25:35 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Regulator has released a new demand management scheme for electricity distribution networks. https://t.co/bsQn3sxqbL 03:17:41 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- WIRSOL Energy has reached financial close for the construction of two new wind farms to be built in Australia.… https://t.co/aidgK84UnG 02:35:07 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck