AGL Energy Limited (AGL) has announced it has entered into a conditional agreement to acquire one of Australia’s largest...
Santos has acquired ConocoPhillips’ northern Australia business, including operating interests in Darwin LNG, Bayu-Undan, Barossa and Poseidon, for $US1.39...
SA Water has awarded a $304 million framework agreement contract to deploy approximately 154MW of new solar photovoltaic generation...
Snowy Hydro has appointed preferred contractors for the Snowy 2.0 project, following extensive competitive tender processes over the last...
The consortium developing the East Rockingham Resource Recovery Facility has awarded the role of waste management partner for the...
From industry appointments and resignations, to new energy projects, in 2018 the energy industry has had a strong focus...
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
Read the latest issue online
- ESC concerned over VDO confusion https://t.co/tXLfk2hR6g https://t.co/kjPWScZqiF 05:00:38 PM December 13, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Industry responds to ISP draft https://t.co/xVYcxrTBfx https://t.co/60ySWOtFBf 04:56:55 PM December 13, 2019 from TweetDeck
- AEMC makes power system recommendations https://t.co/P6FwGbrQvw https://t.co/TWOFxPeNwn 04:53:55 PM December 13, 2019 from TweetDeck
- SA-NSW Interconnector a ‘no regret’ project https://t.co/3aOiZYgpHx https://t.co/ppgrXYrMNr 04:50:29 PM December 13, 2019 from TweetDeck
- WA’s largest battery powers Kalbarri https://t.co/Y9fg6GXOjb https://t.co/6tIoiZMsSg 04:46:16 PM December 13, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
March 31, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020