Ausgrid has submitted a proposal to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER) for a six per cent reduction in its...
Australia’s largest infrastructure fund, the $12 billion IFM Australian Infrastructure Fund, is working with the Clean Energy Finance Corporation...
One of Australia’s leading real estate fund managers has acquired a second asset for its High Income Sustainable Office...
Australia has joined in the formal creation of the International Solar Alliance. Led by India and France, members of...
Read the latest issue online
- The Northern Territory is set to build a $43 million solar project that will enable the State to be powered by 10… https://t.co/o4qXmDuOgD 10:25:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @powerlinkqld used a team of technical experts and specialist crews to safely and cost effectively maintain its tra… https://t.co/EpzbYkF5Fd 10:14:49 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld
- The AEMC is seeking stakeholder feedback on the proposed approach to the 2019 review of economic regulation of elec… https://t.co/7lUGybwvtu 10:08:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @DeloitteER has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of dis… https://t.co/IlAz0IOH7z 09:47:24 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to DeloitteER
- AGL Macquarie has suspended sales of its coal ash and ash by-products as a precaution following concerns over its c… https://t.co/BGVdPXGUoh 09:41:05 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15