The dispute between Basslink and Hydro Tasmania on the cause of an undersea cable network outage in 2015 has...
Laura Harvey, , Asset Management, Company news, News, Projects, Renewables, Spotlight, Sustainability, 0
Australia’s largest infrastructure fund, the $12 billion IFM Australian Infrastructure Fund, is working with the Clean Energy Finance Corporation...
Read the latest issue online
- New training, supported by the Victorian Government and led by Future Energy Skills, is set to provide the technica… https://t.co/6xjUS3JvaW 01:12:00 PM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- @ARENA_aus is partnering with @MonashUni and technology partner, Indra Australia, to trial a microgrid on Monash’s… https://t.co/UtgabmknBJ 12:06:00 PM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus
- Jemena’s General Manager of Corporate Affairs, Ian Israelsohn, says consumer trust is at an all time low and is loo… https://t.co/eHEXQylubM 11:03:00 AM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The ACT has become the first Australian government to sign the Powering Past Coal Alliance. https://t.co/rs80Keq2BB 10:39:00 AM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- @EnergyNetworkAu has made the case for a regulation change to allow network businesses to install stand-alone power… https://t.co/AxSw0ASrgm 12:15:07 PM October 12, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to EnergyNetworkAu