Energy Networks Australia (ENA) is developing a new suite of guidelines to deliver a more consumer-friendly approach to connect...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Batteries & Storage, Construction, Electricity, Energy Networks, News, Projects, Renewables, Solar, Wind, 0
Construction has started on the $150 million Kennedy Energy Park near Hughenden in North Queensland with the first sod...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Batteries & Storage, Company news, Energy Networks, Hydro, News, Renewables, Smart Energy, Solar, Sustainability, 0
Australia has joined in the formal creation of the International Solar Alliance. Led by India and France, members of...
- RT @cleannrgcouncil: The Clean Energy Council's project showcase takes an in-depth look at some of the most innovative renewable energy pro… 03:52:48 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- Energy Networks Australia is developing guidelines to streamline the connection of renewables. https://t.co/tZygPBOO92 03:32:01 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- A laser-driven technique for creating fusion that dispenses with the need for radioactive fuel elements is now with… https://t.co/WQNjN0dW81 03:25:35 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Regulator has released a new demand management scheme for electricity distribution networks. https://t.co/bsQn3sxqbL 03:17:41 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- WIRSOL Energy has reached financial close for the construction of two new wind farms to be built in Australia.… https://t.co/aidgK84UnG 02:35:07 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck