Australian Gas Networks (AGN) has announced it will build a $4.2 million hydrogen plant in Gladstone, in Queensland’s central...
Design and construction of the $6 million Microgrid and Isolated Systems Test facility in Cairns has now officially commenced....
Perth residents can now participate in an Australian-first PowerBank battery storage trial, facilitated by Synergy and Western Power. Ellenbrook...
Read the latest issue online
- ClimateWorks has released its latest report highlighting the role local councils are playing in Australia’s transit… https://t.co/GU6GyroA8W 01:20:00 PM February 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Australian Gas Networks has announced it will build a $4.2 million hydrogen plant in Gladstone, in Queensland’s cen… https://t.co/HyoarCVqsg 01:04:06 PM February 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brinc and Artesian are launching an Australia Clean Energy Accelerator Program in April 2020, held in Sydney, to bo… https://t.co/nYeDpt91TH 12:56:27 PM February 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Opposition has announced it will support lifting the state’s moratorium on conventional onshore natur… https://t.co/yH9MFvpV5H 12:50:34 PM February 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- AEMO has shared its thoughts on the challenges to generation connection in the area of Victorian and NSW power syst… https://t.co/CTnjDkgj1y 12:46:51 PM February 28, 2020 from TweetDeck