EnergyLab’s Women in Clean Energy Fellowship, piloted in 2019, will begin its second intake in 2020, sponsored by AusNet....
by India Murphy, Energy Magazine Assistant Editor Electric vehicles (EVs) are beginning to increase in popularity with more Australians...
A recent study by EY has revealed a significant link between female representation in the workplace and improved business...
From now until early 2020, Ergon Energy will be hiring power station attendants in nine remote communities across Far...
TasNetworks is assessing options for Marinus Link, which will provide up to 1500MW of new interconnection between Tasmania and...
With electricity bills in Australia on the rise, the supply side of the energy market – and how to...
Read the latest issue online
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm