Powerlink will commence helicopter inspections across Central and North Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity...
Powerlink Queensland is conducting helicopter inspections across Northern Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity network....
Powerlink has begun helicopter patrols across Southern Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity network. Patrols...
Read the latest issue online
- A $600 million Energy from Waste facility in Victoria’s Latrobe Valley is a step closer with Australian Paper,… https://t.co/vaKYyPqCBi 06:00:00 AM July 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Researchers at @CurtinUni are developing a thermal battery which will advance the capability of a #solar power sys… https://t.co/Y21OQjxcQc 02:22:10 PM July 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- . @CooperEnergy has signed a gas supply agreement with a packaging and resource recovery company… https://t.co/t9fir7xYT0 02:20:20 PM July 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The @CEFCAus is financing the transformation of a Canberra office park into a seniors’ #energy efficient village… https://t.co/JIgqp60iSJ 06:00:00 AM July 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- . @AEMO_Media has released a new Insights paper, shedding light on the vital role that pumped #Hydro #energystorage… https://t.co/TZyl0REkFM 06:00:01 AM July 12, 2019 from TweetDeck