by Ben Skinner, General Manager Policy and Research, Australian Energy Council Last December, the National Electricity Market (NEM) turned...
by Professor Peter Hennicke I am currently visiting Australia from Germany, and while preparing for my trip I have...
Following a raft of energy policy announcements from the Federal Opposition, industry leaders and energy councils have weighed in...
by Oliver Williams, Policy Adviser, Australian Energy Council The consumer data right is coming. The implementation for the banking...
Since assuming the Energy portfolio, Angus Taylor has been focused on developing a plan that will allow the government to...
by Robert Pritchard, Executive Director, Energy Policy Institute of Australia There is much community dismay at Australia’s failure to...
The independent Energy Security Board (ESB) has released the first public consultation paper for the National Energy Guarantee (NEG)...
Read the latest issue online
- Three incidents of South Australian farmers hitting electrical infrastructure poles while operating tractors have a… https://t.co/cQ6GnOdjn4 01:58:48 PM May 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
- A new paper in Nature Catalysis which sheds new light on electrolytic water splitting, the most feasible method for… https://t.co/qNQ0UKUb13 09:35:00 AM May 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
- An international survey of wholesale #gas prices has found Australia’s average gas prices are among the lowest in A… https://t.co/V1jus4ikj0 08:27:56 AM May 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The @AustralianLabor party has made an election pledge of $5 million to create a rooftop solar farm at the Bundoora… https://t.co/2ArRwGVnIx 11:58:08 AM May 13, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The National Electricity Rules have been revised by the Energy Security Board after the stakeholder feedback from t… https://t.co/jo4Rz7Jnre 11:55:14 AM May 13, 2019 from TweetDeck
May 27 - May 30
May 30 - May 31
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14