Recent employment figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) show an increase in employment in Australia’s oil and...
by Professor Peter Hennicke I am currently visiting Australia from Germany, and while preparing for my trip I have...
Following a raft of energy policy announcements from the Federal Opposition, industry leaders and energy councils have weighed in...
by Oliver Williams, Policy Adviser, Australian Energy Council The consumer data right is coming. The implementation for the banking...
Since assuming the Energy portfolio, Angus Taylor has been focused on developing a plan that will allow the government to...
by Robert Pritchard, Executive Director, Energy Policy Institute of Australia There is much community dismay at Australia’s failure to...
The independent Energy Security Board (ESB) has released the first public consultation paper for the National Energy Guarantee (NEG)...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020