Horizon Power is preparing to build a hydrogen demonstration project as part of a new energy solution planned for...
Energy Ministers met in Perth on 22 November 2019 for the twenty-second COAG Energy Council meeting to discuss energy...
The International Energy Agency (IEA) has released its flagship publication, The World Energy Outlook 2019, which explores the impact...
Tasmania continues to be a leader in clean energy with the Thunderbolt Hydro Power Station in Tasmania’s Central Highlands...
Power reliability will get a $1 billion boost as part of the Government’s plan to ensure Australian households, businesses...
TasNetworks is assessing options for Marinus Link, which will provide up to 1500MW of new interconnection between Tasmania and...
Read the latest issue online
- A recent report by @EnergyNetworkAu has revealed that innovations in energy networks will allow more participation… https://t.co/8vCaPZt4zq about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Toowoomba Regional Council has awarded the contract for its innovative project to develop landfill gas resources at… https://t.co/Lyexbse3Bd 01:33:59 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Life-saving technology developed for powerlines awareness. https://t.co/3F1uyQZeKE https://t.co/IiKR8BwMsv 12:56:01 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Data shows United Energy customers keen to participate in demand response. https://t.co/WNGdTrPD3M https://t.co/23ZPtv9RJI 12:01:05 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- New SA – NSW interconnector to go ahead. https://t.co/VuKqoUotgy https://t.co/zEGR4O5Dfq 11:53:11 AM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm