AGL has announced the progression of its proposed gas import project at Crib Point in Victoria. Two agreements have...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Batteries & Storage, Electricity, Energy Networks, Gas, Industry insight, News, Policy, Renewables, Spotlight, Sustainability, 0
The independent Energy Security Board (ESB) has released the first public consultation paper for the National Energy Guarantee (NEG)...
Read the latest issue online
- The Federal Government has launched its Underwriting New Generation Investments program, aimed at providing financi… https://t.co/AeA2QQGXyw 10:25:00 AM December 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Jemena’s 622km Northern Gas Pipeline (NGP) has been completed, allowing the transport of gas from Northern Territor… https://t.co/3POdSqmBep 09:52:11 AM December 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Renewable power generation and grid instability are currently the most talked about issues from both sides of polit… https://t.co/knOsX22vco 08:00:00 AM December 13, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has commissioned Austrade’s Lithium-Ion Battery Value Chain: New Economy Opportunities for A… https://t.co/PfVI6I49e6 12:00:00 PM December 12, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Two energy distributors have been granted early access to the new Demand Management Incentive Scheme (DMIS) by the… https://t.co/LmOTq9isCt 10:02:37 AM December 12, 2018 from TweetDeck
There are no upcoming events at this time.