In its recently released July 2017 LNG report, Energy Quest reported Australian LNG shipments jumped to a record 5.4...
Australian energy ministers have agreed to implement all but one recommendation of the Final Report of the Independent Review into...
Read the latest issue online
Boost your solar output by 30 per cent March 31, 2021
Solar panel tracking isn’t a new technology, but today, some project developer...
Mobile contact voltage solution quickly identifies hazardous condition in schoolyard March 26, 2021
As underground cable and distribution systems age, electrical faults occur with ...
Where is bioenergy in the renewable energy conversation? March 24, 2021
With the circular economy providing a real focus in Australia in 2021, it is cri...
Antaisolar offered 100MW solar racking for large PV plant in China to help sand prevention and control March 23, 2021
Desertification has become a global ecological problem that has profoundly affec...
Managing communications on a remote site March 22, 2021
In the Australian energy market, developers often need to navigate the dual chal...
- AEMC is holding a public forum on $6-$8 billion worth of major electricity transmission reforms, which will make ch… https://t.co/qoRRyWKK9S 03:40:08 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla has been placed on the New South Wales Government’s Priority List t… https://t.co/Tj8l9U7CkY 03:32:20 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has fast-tracked three “critical” energy projects: Marinus Link, Project Energy Connect inte… https://t.co/k5K8RyHaX7 04:15:31 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government’s gas ultimatum has been met with considerable backlash from the energy industry.… https://t.co/d8inV4KxCN 04:09:02 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison has issued an ultimatum regarding the replacement of the Liddell coal-fired station,… https://t.co/DYPBYVz71J 12:47:58 PM September 15, 2020 from TweetDeck