The Australian Government has announced new conditions that all future applications for the sale of electricity transmission and distribution...
It’s a new year, and the solar and storage industry is already gearing up for The Smart Energy Conference...
Representatives of Australia’s businesses, communities, environment, energy industry and workers have come together to issue statements calling on all...
Australian energy ministers have agreed to implement all but one recommendation of the Final Report of the Independent Review into...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Read the latest issue online
- Are Australia’s electricity networks ready to innovate? https://t.co/WH6PUovO2C https://t.co/C1D4uQmidt 09:00:03 AM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck
- A new $117.5 million hydrogen electrolyser power plant will be constructed in SA. https://t.co/Exh5GWxBqH https://t.co/shqmG5YOxO 03:00:01 PM February 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- ReNu Energy's Goulburn Bioenergy Project in NSW, has reached "practical completion". https://t.co/yhlAHylGuW https://t.co/a42dVMrg5h 01:23:03 PM February 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The SA Government has provided $4.7 million in funding for final development phase activities for the pumped hydro… https://t.co/ToDUcDxEJl 01:10:58 PM February 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Australia’s peak industry event for energy storage, the fifth annual Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhib… https://t.co/MBSNOCYbz0 04:02:49 PM February 13, 2018 from TweetDeck
February 26 - February 27
February 28 - March 1
March 6 - March 7
March 14 - March 16
March 14 - March 15