The war of words between the Federal Government and AGL over the sale of the energy company’s Liddell power...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Batteries & Storage, Electricity, Energy Networks, Gas, Industry insight, News, Policy, Renewables, Spotlight, Sustainability, 0
The independent Energy Security Board (ESB) has released the first public consultation paper for the National Energy Guarantee (NEG)...
Read the latest issue online
- Air conditioning use driving electricity-demand. https://t.co/NvwDZWKoTo https://t.co/JVSb98thnB about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The espionage group ‘Dragonfly’, infamous for its attacks on energy security systems, has resurged to take some vic… https://t.co/vnaroHKeUr about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Queensland Government has commissioned a $29 million solar farm in Longreach https://t.co/8EO6LBdhPR 03:00:00 PM May 23, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Carnegie Clean Energy Limited has raised $5.3 million to grow its solar, battery and wave energy businesses.… https://t.co/946bDM8IAt 12:22:13 PM May 23, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Advanced software platform for electrical power systems. https://t.co/k3nZPEqfxK https://t.co/DCacNSIMgZ 09:00:00 AM May 23, 2018 from TweetDeck