Australian Gas Infrastructure Group (AGIG) has made a final investment decision to complete a seismic survey and expansion of...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Electricity, Energy Efficiency, Gas, Industry insight, News, Policy, Renewables, Spotlight, 0
Following a raft of energy policy announcements from the Federal Opposition, industry leaders and energy councils have weighed in...
Read the latest issue online
- @SAWaterCorp has awarded a $304 million framework agreement contract to deploy approximately 154MW of new solar pho… https://t.co/Q2CIBN38IL about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to SAWaterCorp
- AGIG has made a final investment decision to complete a seismic survey and expansion of the injection and withdrawa… https://t.co/gMTmCe7q2G about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @cleannrgcouncil has released its policy directives for the upcoming Federal Election. https://t.co/8eQRSx2Kb0 https://t.co/TGIxqvmqwY about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Western Australian Government is conducting a feasibility study for a Pilbara-based green hydrogen plant.… https://t.co/r9ueNgbwaC about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Queensland State Government has implemented the Energy Savvy Families program, that will see up to 4000 familie… https://t.co/QFLUQ4wECv about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15