The 2018 World Energy Outlook (WEO) Report highlights Australia’s position to take a world-leading role in producing low-emissions hydrogen...
Alarmingly, new research suggests that the energy industry is less prepared for the shift to electric vehicles than other industries...
Since assuming the Energy portfolio, Angus Taylor has been focused on developing a plan that will allow the government to...
Read the latest issue online
- New research suggests that the energy industry is less prepared for the shift to electric vehicles than other indus… https://t.co/GVLvm8j78D 08:00:01 AM November 16, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Energy Queensland and its subsidiary distribution utilities, @ErgonEnergy Network and @Energex, are deploying a ne… https://t.co/X2zdyhUZ9J 08:00:01 AM November 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Intelligent positioning solutions provider Position Partners has teamed up with specialist equipment manufacturer V… https://t.co/JA9rTRxMjy 08:00:00 AM November 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- @rath_michael and @kpadisetti from @DeloitteER discuss the debate surrounding Australia’s energy policy is fractur… https://t.co/podCZy5ss4 08:00:01 AM November 13, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to rath_michael
- Energy Editor Laura Harvey had the chance to catch up with @AngusTaylorMP to discuss his thoughts on where the indu… https://t.co/VVleGaIMGf 08:00:00 AM November 12, 2018 from TweetDeck