A review of standard Operational Transportation Services Agreements by the Australian Energy Regulator (AER) is underway. Standard Operational Transportation...
Read the latest issue online
- The 2019-20 Queensland Budget has been announced, with a promise of a transition to 50 per cent #renewables by 2030… https://t.co/0wEo8Q2K6e about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The $33 million investment by @westernpowerwa to upgrade the underground network in Northbridge, Perth, has reached… https://t.co/fvsDKCWShb about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Gannawarra Energy Storage System (GESS) has been officially opened, with one of @Tesla 's largest Australian ba… https://t.co/HwdkC7x8cF about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The first shipment of liquefied natural gas has set sail from @Shell_Australia's Prelude Floating Liquefied Natural… https://t.co/gavg0zUQQh 10:44:23 AM June 12, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @EnergyNetworkAu: The popularity of solar is good for the environment but presents a challenge for energy networks. Networks are workin… 09:56:59 AM June 12, 2019 from TweetDeck