The International Energy Agency (IEA) has released its flagship publication, The World Energy Outlook 2019, which explores the impact...
Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017...
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has announced that it will begin work on the development of a roadmap...
Australia is set to become the world’s largest gas exporter by 2020, yet the industry faces the ever-increasing threat...
Origin Energy has renewed an agreement with ENGIE Australia for 240MW of capacity at Pelican Point power station for...
Optimal Group Australia has recently commissioned a ground-breaking energy project for a major oil and gas customer. The project...
Santos has acquired ConocoPhillips’ northern Australia business, including operating interests in Darwin LNG, Bayu-Undan, Barossa and Poseidon, for $US1.39...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg 01:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ 12:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 11:01:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 10:00:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq 09:30:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020