Effective asset management is critical in ensuring utilities can improve efficiency and reduce costs without compromising service quality. More than...
The Australian utility-scale solar market has been gaining momentum, and increasing competition amongst engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors is...
By the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) Energy Live For most of Australia’s history, electricity has come from big...
Welcome to the website for Energy, a new thought-leading, technology neutral magazine, developed to help the industry answer some...
Australian energy ministers have agreed to implement all but one recommendation of the Final Report of the Independent Review into...
Read the latest issue online
- The Northern Territory is set to build a $43 million solar project that will enable the State to be powered by 10… https://t.co/o4qXmDuOgD 10:25:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @powerlinkqld used a team of technical experts and specialist crews to safely and cost effectively maintain its tra… https://t.co/EpzbYkF5Fd 10:14:49 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld
- The AEMC is seeking stakeholder feedback on the proposed approach to the 2019 review of economic regulation of elec… https://t.co/7lUGybwvtu 10:08:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @DeloitteER has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of dis… https://t.co/IlAz0IOH7z 09:47:24 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to DeloitteER
- AGL Macquarie has suspended sales of its coal ash and ash by-products as a precaution following concerns over its c… https://t.co/BGVdPXGUoh 09:41:05 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15