EnergyLab’s Women in Clean Energy Fellowship, piloted in 2019, will begin its second intake in 2020, sponsored by AusNet....
Australia is set to become the world’s largest gas exporter by 2020, yet the industry faces the ever-increasing threat...
Ginlong Technologies, a global leader in photovoltaic string inverter manufacturing, expanded its Solis portfolio with the launch of a...
The Electric Energy Society of Australia (EESA) is hosting the two day National Electric Energy Conference – EECON 2019...
All-Energy Australia, the nation’s most comprehensive clean and renewable energy event, has announced the launch of visitor registration for...
New Member for Warringah, Zali Steggall will join Australian political and industry representatives to discuss the future of energy...
Read the latest issue online
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm