The commissioning of a new 375MVA transformer at Powerlink Queensland’s Belmont Substation is expected to further secure Brisbane’s electricity...
The world’s leading manufacturer for solar inverters, the SMA Group, has collaborated with Wilson Transformer Company to develop a...
In an Australian-first, TransGrid started work at the site of the future Western Sydney Airport in January 2018 to...
Read the latest issue online
- The connected worker: will automation completely replace people or create new employment opportunities?… https://t.co/nt5dN0yLTb about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- WA’s regional electricity provider Horizon Power recently announced the replacement of part of its poles and wires… https://t.co/5jixI0WqeU about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Get ready for EN2020 in Brisbane https://t.co/kCOaCkAyTD https://t.co/lfqfQ0YdsS about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Turning up the heat on the energy industry https://t.co/f4rranen2Z https://t.co/TbvyGWg9Zn about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Energy Charter’s first independent review leads to clear recommendations https://t.co/gKCUb80DOl https://t.co/xP3HnycaM4 01:24:38 PM December 04, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020