EnergyAustralia has committed $2 million toward new measures to manage underground water at the Mt Piper power station in...
Utility Journalist, , Batteries & Storage, Energy Networks, Partner Solutions, Renewables, Solar, Substations, Technical, Transformers, 0
The world’s leading manufacturer for solar inverters, the SMA Group, has collaborated with Wilson Transformer Company to develop a...
Read the latest issue online
- Snowy Hydro has appointed preferred contractors for the Snowy 2.0 project, following extensive competitive tender p… https://t.co/P4gkdeVQNl 11:38:22 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Northern Territory is set to build a $43 million solar project that will enable the State to be powered by 10… https://t.co/o4qXmDuOgD 10:25:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @powerlinkqld used a team of technical experts and specialist crews to safely and cost effectively maintain its tra… https://t.co/EpzbYkF5Fd 10:14:49 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld
- The AEMC is seeking stakeholder feedback on the proposed approach to the 2019 review of economic regulation of elec… https://t.co/7lUGybwvtu 10:08:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @DeloitteER has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of dis… https://t.co/IlAz0IOH7z 09:47:24 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to DeloitteER
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15