Australian energy utilities are faced with the incredible challenge of having to manage networks that exist in conditions as...
Powerlink Queensland is conducting helicopter inspections across Northern Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity network....
Powerlink has begun helicopter patrols across Southern Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity network. Patrols...
Powerlink Queensland has completed a $10 million project replacing 3.8km of parallel transmission lines to ensure the safe, reliable...
Read the latest issue online
- #hydro power, and the role it will play in Australia’s #energy system, has moved to the front and centre of mind of… https://t.co/LM9MQ1FOh9 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- While #SolarEnergy uptake across Australia continues to grow at an impressive rate, 80% of Australian households ar… https://t.co/bjTeoLumau about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Why wait for a cyber catastrophe to prepare for a cyber attack? Matt Chambers and Georgina Crundell from… https://t.co/haNcImA7Uj 03:30:00 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Chief Executive of @Electranet_CL Steve Masters explains why an interconnector between South Australia and New Sou… https://t.co/jDDDwd8o8a 02:45:00 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Three incidents of South Australian farmers hitting electrical infrastructure poles while operating tractors have a… https://t.co/cQ6GnOdjn4 01:58:48 PM May 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
May 27 - May 30
May 30 - May 31
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14