Enwave Australia has been appointed by the Western Australian Government to develop Australia’s first ever industrial renewable energy microgrid...
Now is an exciting time to be in the energy industry. Major technological advancements in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs),...
All-Energy Australia, the nation’s most comprehensive clean and renewable energy event, has announced the launch of visitor registration for...
Energex and Ergon Energy are bringing the essential extensive technical and safety training required for working on Queensland’s electricity...
According to a new Energy Networks Australia report, incentive-based energy regulation schemes are delivering more than $6 billion of...
AusNet Services has awarded a $600 million contract to provide operational and maintenance services on the electricity distribution network...
Horizon Power has been awarded a joint Silver in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Energy Smart Communities Initiative Best...
Read the latest issue online
- Tasmania’s $280 million Granville Harbour #wind farm has reached a new milestone with the successful construction o… https://t.co/27nJPVYkqk about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @essentialenergy has mobilised more than 150 personnel from across NSW to restore #power to thousands of homes and… https://t.co/XWKUtsfPAK about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to essentialenergy
- From now until early 2020, @ErgonEnergy will be hiring #power station attendants in nine #remote communities across… https://t.co/UdTQY73twM about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Victoria is cementing itself as a future #hydrogen leader with works commencing in the Latrobe Valley on a new faci… https://t.co/tggLaAy9x4 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- University of Wollongong (UOW) and @endeavourenergy have signed a new research partnership that will provide $1.1… https://t.co/xUu262xyoN about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020