Power and Water has outlined its $215 million annual capital program for the Northern Territory’s power and water supply...
Tesla, the company installing the world’s largest lithium ion battery in South Australia, has reported that construction is 50...
Two feasibility studies into expanding two hydro-electric power stations in Tasmania, and exploring the potential to develop significant pumped...
Expression of Interest: delivery of hydrogen production facility, refuelling station and hydrogen fuel cell busesUtility Journalist, , Electricity, Energy Networks, Open Tenders & Opportunities, 0
The Government of South Australia is seeking expressions of interest to deliver: Hydrogen Production Facility Hydrogen Vehicle Refuelling Station...
Welcome to the website for Energy, a new thought-leading, technology neutral magazine, developed to help the industry answer some...
Read the latest issue online
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Aurora launches new energy usage app. https://t.co/sXse2HA7LV https://t.co/shwOKEClk5 11:26:14 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm