Embedded networks serve hundreds and thousands of Australians who live and work in apartment buildings, shopping centres, retirement villages,...
Eliza Booth, , Batteries & Storage, Community Engagement, Customer, Distributed Generation, Electricity, Embedded Networks, Energy Efficiency, Energy Networks, Microgrids, News, Powerlines, Projects, Renewables, Solar, Sustainability, 0
Energy trading software company, Power Ledger, has partnered with Australian electricity wholesaler, Powerclub, for the large scale roll out...
Read the latest issue online
- Genex has signed a 30-year Energy Storage ServicesAgreement (ESSA) with EnergyAustralia for the 250MW Kidston Pumpe… https://t.co/RxKHMcn0BQ 01:34:01 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The COAG Energy Council, has agreed to rule changes set out by the ESB that streamline the planning and approval of… https://t.co/pvJvE2UbsD 01:30:41 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator has predicted a shortage of gas in the southern states during winter 2024, un… https://t.co/CquABJOm9c 01:26:54 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Queensland clean energy business CleanCo is will build a new wind farm in Warwick, the state’s first publicly-owned… https://t.co/bq2B8fjhvp 01:19:11 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Regulator, has set out expectations of energy companies to safeguard householders and small b… https://t.co/nSZbpbNYWp 01:13:31 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 14 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
June 2 - June 4
July 14 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
July 14 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm