Embedded networks serve hundreds and thousands of Australians who live and work in apartment buildings, shopping centres, retirement villages,...
Eliza Booth, , Batteries & Storage, Community Engagement, Customer, Distributed Generation, Electricity, Embedded Networks, Energy Efficiency, Energy Networks, Microgrids, News, Powerlines, Projects, Renewables, Solar, Sustainability, 0
Energy trading software company, Power Ledger, has partnered with Australian electricity wholesaler, Powerclub, for the large scale roll out...
Read the latest issue online
- A recent report by @EnergyNetworkAu has revealed that innovations in energy networks will allow more participation… https://t.co/8vCaPZt4zq about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Toowoomba Regional Council has awarded the contract for its innovative project to develop landfill gas resources at… https://t.co/Lyexbse3Bd 01:33:59 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Life-saving technology developed for powerlines awareness. https://t.co/3F1uyQZeKE https://t.co/IiKR8BwMsv 12:56:01 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Data shows United Energy customers keen to participate in demand response. https://t.co/WNGdTrPD3M https://t.co/23ZPtv9RJI 12:01:05 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- New SA – NSW interconnector to go ahead. https://t.co/VuKqoUotgy https://t.co/zEGR4O5Dfq 11:53:11 AM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm