Australian energy ministers have agreed to implement all but one recommendation of the Final Report of the Independent Review into...
Utility Journalist, , Asset Management, Community Engagement, Demand Management, Electricity, Features, News, Policy, Renewables, Solar, Sustainability, 0
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Read the latest issue online
- ESB to provide reliability advice and security measures https://t.co/TSmtpFRt1d https://t.co/oILeNOJfgj about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Cattle Hill Wind Farm now generating https://t.co/dkr7IaTVgP https://t.co/4MoWszT7KI about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Electricity prices set to fall https://t.co/KDERtpSSER https://t.co/gW1itUjekb about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Marinus Link in sight for 2027 https://t.co/P2sWSEDuc5 https://t.co/PPqB9wOc5G about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Record East Coast gas production for Q3 https://t.co/EbwOGeytuF https://t.co/DE3y6O87qc about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020