AGL has announced that the majority of employees at the company’s Loy Yang A power station and mine in...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Significant customer-driven change is now inevitable in Australia’s electricity market, with the uptake of more renewable and distributed energy...
Read the latest issue online
- . @EnergyAustralia is tapping into the best minds from across the globe to accelerate the development of high impac… https://t.co/ZcwXFYYZoU about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @CSIRO has now completed its second Australian National Outlook process https://t.co/8oc5GZXnkv https://t.co/zP0tIDYe5t about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- For the past ten years, the @EECouncil has been changing the way Australian governments and energy providers approa… https://t.co/EmuWjahjq3 08:00:00 AM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @VSUNEnergy: Australia is one of the fastest growing #energystorage markets in the world, with technology such as the #VRFB being develo… 04:23:08 PM August 22, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- . @powerlinkqld has commenced a $6 million maintenance project on a transmission line in Far North Queensland… https://t.co/0C5wnqkNmo 08:00:00 AM August 22, 2019 from TweetDeck