Victorian water corporation, Goulburn Valley Water (GVW), has reached the implementation stage of a project to install 1.9MW of...
TasNetworks is assessing options for Marinus Link, which will provide up to 1500MW of new interconnection between Tasmania and...
The companies that formed The Energy Charter in January 2019 have provided disclosure reports to an Independent Accountability Panel...
Powerlink is replacing hundreds of insulators on the 47-year-old transmission line located on Brisbane’s southside, helping to secure the...
Powerlink has completed a $9 million project to replace two 40-year-old transformers at Garbutt Substation, securing the power supply...
Monash University has partnered with Ausgrid, AusNet Services and Energy Consumers Australia to produce Digital Energy Futures, a three-year...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020