Solar Service Group (Solar SG), Australia’s leading solar battery storage provider, has teamed up with Evergen to create the...
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has released its Draft 2020 Integrated System Plan (ISP), following extensive consumer, industry and...
Origin Energy has notified the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) that the return to service date of the Mortlake...
Continuously upgrading electricity infrastructure is vital to maintaining an effective and secure power supply. Switchgear is a significant aspect...
With the National Electricity Market about to come under significant pressure as the summer season kicks off, the Australian...
The Energy Charter’s Independent Accountability Panel has published their inaugural report, offering 32 recommendations for the delivery of more...
by India Murphy, Energy Magazine Assistant Editor Electric vehicles (EVs) are beginning to increase in popularity with more Australians...
Read the latest issue online
- A recent report by @EnergyNetworkAu has revealed that innovations in energy networks will allow more participation… https://t.co/8vCaPZt4zq about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Toowoomba Regional Council has awarded the contract for its innovative project to develop landfill gas resources at… https://t.co/Lyexbse3Bd 01:33:59 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Life-saving technology developed for powerlines awareness. https://t.co/3F1uyQZeKE https://t.co/IiKR8BwMsv 12:56:01 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Data shows United Energy customers keen to participate in demand response. https://t.co/WNGdTrPD3M https://t.co/23ZPtv9RJI 12:01:05 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- New SA – NSW interconnector to go ahead. https://t.co/VuKqoUotgy https://t.co/zEGR4O5Dfq 11:53:11 AM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm