The Climate Council has released a statement urging states and territories to continue leading the charge on Australia’s transition...
Energy Networks Australia has released a discussion paper, exploring regulatory changes for the way networks’ proposed expenditure is assessed...
The Clean Energy Council has warned the COAG Energy Council that the proposed emissions reduction target remains too low...
Read the latest issue online
- Ed McManus, CEO of Powershop Australia and Meridian Energy, hasn’t been involved in the energy industry for a long… https://t.co/zyWMEfg6xB about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- BREAKING NEWS: The Coalition party room has agreed to support the National Energy Guarantee, following a tense two… https://t.co/Dx8P4xWVwd 02:24:57 PM August 14, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The third annual Global Energy Talent Index survey has been released by Airswift and Energy Jobline, which are call… https://t.co/iaVXEZTeqg 02:59:48 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck
- APPEA is again calling the COAG Energy Council to support the framework of the National Energy Guarantee.… https://t.co/x7sIsbaLHE 02:55:05 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The AEMC has announced that it's working with regulators, ombudsmen and industry participants to resolve implementa… https://t.co/oBTAageYIF 02:50:37 PM August 10, 2018 from TweetDeck