In Germany, the world’s first vehicle-to-grid technology has been unveiled, essentially creating a mobile battery than can move around and...
Alarmingly, new research suggests that the energy industry is less prepared for the shift to electric vehicles than other industries...
The 2018 All-Energy Australia Exhibition and Conference will showcase an impressive lineup of speakers and exhibitors when it returns...
Australia’s peak industry event for energy storage, the fifth annual Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018), is coming...
Welcome to the website for Energy, a new thought-leading, technology neutral magazine, developed to help the industry answer some...
Read the latest issue online
- The Northern Territory is set to build a $43 million solar project that will enable the State to be powered by 10… https://t.co/o4qXmDuOgD 10:25:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @powerlinkqld used a team of technical experts and specialist crews to safely and cost effectively maintain its tra… https://t.co/EpzbYkF5Fd 10:14:49 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld
- The AEMC is seeking stakeholder feedback on the proposed approach to the 2019 review of economic regulation of elec… https://t.co/7lUGybwvtu 10:08:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @DeloitteER has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of dis… https://t.co/IlAz0IOH7z 09:47:24 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to DeloitteER
- AGL Macquarie has suspended sales of its coal ash and ash by-products as a precaution following concerns over its c… https://t.co/BGVdPXGUoh 09:41:05 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15