A heritage train in Sydney has become the world’s first solar powered train, powered by curved roof-top solar panels...
Australian energy provider, Powershop, has partnered with EV charging network, Chargefox, to provide customers a more cost effective way...
Far North Queensland will receive an Australian-first electric charging station pilot project, with Cairns business Energy Solutions to install...
A study by L.E.K. Consulting has found that new mobility innovations could benefit GDP and employment, with electric and...
Alarmingly, new research suggests that the energy industry is less prepared for the shift to electric vehicles than other industries...
The 2018 All-Energy Australia Exhibition and Conference will showcase an impressive lineup of speakers and exhibitors when it returns...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020