The Federal Government has recently held an Electricity Sector Bushfire Response and Recovery Roundtable for members of the energy...
Origin Energy has notified the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) that the return to service date of the Mortlake...
With the National Electricity Market about to come under significant pressure as the summer season kicks off, the Australian...
Welcome to the website for Energy, a new thought-leading, technology neutral magazine, developed to help the industry answer some...
Read the latest issue online
- A recent report by @EnergyNetworkAu has revealed that innovations in energy networks will allow more participation… https://t.co/8vCaPZt4zq about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Toowoomba Regional Council has awarded the contract for its innovative project to develop landfill gas resources at… https://t.co/Lyexbse3Bd 01:33:59 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Life-saving technology developed for powerlines awareness. https://t.co/3F1uyQZeKE https://t.co/IiKR8BwMsv 12:56:01 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Data shows United Energy customers keen to participate in demand response. https://t.co/WNGdTrPD3M https://t.co/23ZPtv9RJI 12:01:05 PM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- New SA – NSW interconnector to go ahead. https://t.co/VuKqoUotgy https://t.co/zEGR4O5Dfq 11:53:11 AM January 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm