Tyres are an important safety component of any wheeled machine, however, their condition is often overlooked. Because tyres are...
The Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) and Lendlease are targeting a new standard of sustainability in large-scale commercial precincts,...
One of Australia’s leading real estate fund managers has acquired a second asset for its High Income Sustainable Office...
In an Australian-first, TransGrid started work at the site of the future Western Sydney Airport in January 2018 to...
The Australian utility-scale solar market has been gaining momentum, and increasing competition amongst engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors is...
The Australian Government has announced new conditions that all future applications for the sale of electricity transmission and distribution...
Construction has started on the $150 million Kennedy Energy Park near Hughenden in North Queensland with the first sod...
HIGHLIGHTS FROM ENERGY STORAGE 2020
Read the latest issue online
Keep the lights on with AI and IoT technology August 3, 2020
Bushfires, pandemics, rapidly evolving technology; disruption is now business as...
A look inside Southern California Edison’s fire mitigation plan August 3, 2020
In the second article of the Managing Disruption series, SAS Institute shared a ...
How can analytics mitigate your fire risk? August 3, 2020
With global warming, fires have increased rapidly over the last decade. In turn,...
The increasing role of analytics in managing disruption in energy and utilities August 3, 2020
Data and analytics can enable the right decisions during times of disruption, su...
Soltec presents SF7 Tandem, the first two-row solar tracker with a 2-in-portrait configuration July 14, 2020
Soltec, a leading manufacturer and supplier of single-axis solar trackers, has l...
- Melbourne electricity distributor CitiPower is undertaking one of its largest infrastructure inspections beneath th… https://t.co/udgcgyr7b5 02:50:21 PM August 13, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Transgrid has released a Project Assessment Draft Report, recommending a backup storage supply for the town of Brok… https://t.co/Kd7VMMIDct 02:42:34 PM August 13, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Victorian Minister for Planning, Richard Wynne, has declared that an Environment Effects Statement is required for… https://t.co/49rDF5W1Gc 04:09:18 PM August 12, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The finalists have been announced for the 2020 Clean Energy Council Awards, the ninth year of the Australian renewa… https://t.co/tPOFUHoFjN 04:01:53 PM August 12, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government has announced a further $7 million in funding for its $750 million Powerline Bushfire Safe… https://t.co/oa28OzXhXY 03:28:59 PM August 11, 2020 from TweetDeck
September 9 - September 10
September 22 @ 8:00 am - September 25 @ 5:00 pm
September 23 - September 24
July 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - July 14, 2021 @ 5:00 pm