Mark McLachlan – Team Leader, Plant Assessor If you were asked how’s your fleet looking, how would you respond?...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Asset Management, Condition Assessment, Electricity, Energy Networks, Inspection, News, Powerlines, 0
Powerlink Queensland is conducting helicopter inspections across Northern Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity network....
Read the latest issue online
- A $600 million Energy from Waste facility in Victoria’s Latrobe Valley is a step closer with Australian Paper,… https://t.co/vaKYyPqCBi 06:00:00 AM July 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Researchers at @CurtinUni are developing a thermal battery which will advance the capability of a #solar power sys… https://t.co/Y21OQjxcQc 02:22:10 PM July 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- . @CooperEnergy has signed a gas supply agreement with a packaging and resource recovery company… https://t.co/t9fir7xYT0 02:20:20 PM July 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The @CEFCAus is financing the transformation of a Canberra office park into a seniors’ #energy efficient village… https://t.co/JIgqp60iSJ 06:00:00 AM July 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- . @AEMO_Media has released a new Insights paper, shedding light on the vital role that pumped #Hydro #energystorage… https://t.co/TZyl0REkFM 06:00:01 AM July 12, 2019 from TweetDeck