Mark McLachlan – Team Leader, Plant Assessor If you were asked how’s your fleet looking, how would you respond?...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Asset Management, Condition Assessment, Electricity, Energy Networks, Inspection, News, Powerlines, 0
Powerlink Queensland is conducting helicopter inspections across Northern Queensland to maintain the reliability and safety of its electricity network....
Read the latest issue online
- @essentialenergy 's work in consumer engagement was deemed to be outstanding and industry best practice. We spoke t… https://t.co/GMY7QRPegR 08:30:00 AM March 22, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to essentialenergy
- ACT gas distributor @EvoenergyACT and the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) have partnered to build a first-of… https://t.co/L2g9im6ZmC 08:30:00 AM March 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Three more sites have been selected for further investigation into their pumped hydro potential by Hydro Tasmania… https://t.co/ix2wIGDPvp 10:44:17 AM March 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- A new contract for services on the Woodside Energy-operated Karratha Gas Plant has been awarded… https://t.co/o59jDbuIBN 10:28:48 AM March 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Western Australian State Government has entered stage two of one of Australia’s leading edge microgrid projects… https://t.co/HiwTDKF2pC 10:21:16 AM March 15, 2019 from TweetDeck