The number of wind turbines proposed for the Crystal Brook Energy Park has been reduced by more than 50...
Utility Journalist, , Asset Management, Community Engagement, Demand Management, Electricity, Features, News, Policy, Renewables, Solar, Sustainability, 0
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Read the latest issue online
- @EnergyAustralia and https://t.co/SDsPChLzAI have unveiled the selection of potential technology and an engineering… https://t.co/eMMfvPMdNO about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to EnergyAustralia
- A 105kW Tesla battery owned and operated by @westernpowerwa and @SynergyEnergy and connected to the grid in Meadow… https://t.co/aRtTSYoYCn about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @HydroTasmania has released its financial results for 2017-18 showing an extremely productive year.https://t.co/Iv3xNUEB34 about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to HydroTasmania
- A new $15 million Victorian microgrid project will enable small to large businesses in the Latrobe Valley to cut th… https://t.co/nPFOlx7f7f 11:41:16 AM October 17, 2018 from TweetDeck
- ARENA will help build the $1.74 million Australian first Business Renewables Centre that will make it easier for Au… https://t.co/Y7zcVPz1Pe 10:10:17 AM October 17, 2018 from TweetDeck