Western Australia’s regional electricity provider Horizon Power recently announced the replacement of part of its poles and wires network...
by James Markham Hill, Executive Director of Corporate Strategy, EPIK In recent years, Australia has made substantial progress in...
On hot summer days, power usage in Australia skyrockets as households and businesses turn on their air conditioners. Energy...
Read the latest issue online
- Nominations have now opened for the 2020 Surat Basin Energy Awards. https://t.co/q1nOUfhDhq https://t.co/oXNnXdOG1t about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The energy industry has discussed support for bushfire-affected communities at an Electricity Sector Bushfire Respo… https://t.co/AmhJA6O1eQ about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has recently made two new executive appointments to commence in 2020… https://t.co/w0g7HNBO8j about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb 02:49:27 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm