A Pumped Hydro Energy Storage (PHES) project in South Australia has been granted up to $40 million in funding,...
Siobhan Day, , Electric Vehicles, Energy Efficiency, News, Renewables, Smart Energy, Spotlight, Sustainability, Uncategorized, 0
A study by L.E.K. Consulting has found that new mobility innovations could benefit GDP and employment, with electric and...
Read the latest issue online
- . @EnergyAustralia is tapping into the best minds from across the globe to accelerate the development of high impac… https://t.co/ZcwXFYYZoU about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @CSIRO has now completed its second Australian National Outlook process https://t.co/8oc5GZXnkv https://t.co/zP0tIDYe5t about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- For the past ten years, the @EECouncil has been changing the way Australian governments and energy providers approa… https://t.co/EmuWjahjq3 08:00:00 AM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @VSUNEnergy: Australia is one of the fastest growing #energystorage markets in the world, with technology such as the #VRFB being develo… 04:23:08 PM August 22, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- . @powerlinkqld has commenced a $6 million maintenance project on a transmission line in Far North Queensland… https://t.co/0C5wnqkNmo 08:00:00 AM August 22, 2019 from TweetDeck