A Pumped Hydro Energy Storage (PHES) project in South Australia has been granted up to $40 million in funding,...
Siobhan Day, , Electric Vehicles, Energy Efficiency, News, Renewables, Smart Energy, Spotlight, Sustainability, Uncategorized, 0
A study by L.E.K. Consulting has found that new mobility innovations could benefit GDP and employment, with electric and...
Read the latest issue online
- Harnessing the power of the sun isn’t just for beach babes. https://t.co/80Gx8phbL4 https://t.co/TJ0QH5Cwbb about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The energy impact of big data https://t.co/6jeuAjk1vB https://t.co/BVSCS5DbOk about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- ESB to provide reliability advice and security measures https://t.co/TSmtpFRt1d https://t.co/oILeNOJfgj 03:48:31 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Cattle Hill Wind Farm now generating https://t.co/dkr7IaTVgP https://t.co/4MoWszT7KI 03:41:43 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Electricity prices set to fall https://t.co/KDERtpSSER https://t.co/gW1itUjekb 03:30:19 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020