Three Queensland LNG projects have signed an industry-government agreement, committing to the Commonwealth that they will ensure eastern Australia...
Lauren Cella, , Batteries & Storage, Electricity, Events, News, Renewables, 0
Significant customer-driven change is now inevitable in Australia’s electricity market, with the uptake of more renewable and distributed energy...
- RT @cleannrgcouncil: The Clean Energy Council's project showcase takes an in-depth look at some of the most innovative renewable energy pro… 03:52:48 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- Energy Networks Australia is developing guidelines to streamline the connection of renewables. https://t.co/tZygPBOO92 03:32:01 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- A laser-driven technique for creating fusion that dispenses with the need for radioactive fuel elements is now with… https://t.co/WQNjN0dW81 03:25:35 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Regulator has released a new demand management scheme for electricity distribution networks. https://t.co/bsQn3sxqbL 03:17:41 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck
- WIRSOL Energy has reached financial close for the construction of two new wind farms to be built in Australia.… https://t.co/aidgK84UnG 02:35:07 PM December 15, 2017 from TweetDeck