With an increased number of low cost renewable energy coming online, as well as the temptation of cheaper renewable...
It’s a new year, and the solar and storage industry is already gearing up for The Smart Energy Conference...
Significant customer-driven change is now inevitable in Australia’s electricity market, with the uptake of more renewable and distributed energy...
Read the latest issue online
- Chevron Australia has announced that liquefied natural gas (LNG) production from the second train of the Wheatstone… https://t.co/Rk7t9Z5QpX about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Energy Australia’s announcement that prices will be dropped in Queensland has been welcomed by Energy Consumers Aus… https://t.co/rbq1UHUtx1 about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator (CER) has announced the results of their seventh auction. The CER results indicated tha… https://t.co/AbgJbOklyY about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Regulator (AER) has released new information on its wholesale electricity monitoring.… https://t.co/p7guISTlbn about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Stockyard Hill Wind Farm, in Western Victoria, has commenced construction. https://t.co/AFtruGb4he 04:01:00 PM June 15, 2018 from TweetDeck