The International Energy Agency (IEA) has called for urgent policy action to improve cooling efficiency, following new analysis that...
EnergyAustralia has signed a $50 million agreement to operate two utility-scale battery storage systems in a program backed by...
Energy Networks Australia’s biennial conference and exhibition is fast approaching. Don’t miss your chance to network with leading thinkers and...
The problems currently facing the efficiency and stability of the gird are multilayered, and grid-scale energy storage technologies are...
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has launched a $7 million funding initiative to trial how renewable energy projects...
Read the latest issue online
- Snowy Hydro has appointed preferred contractors for the Snowy 2.0 project, following extensive competitive tender p… https://t.co/P4gkdeVQNl 11:38:22 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Northern Territory is set to build a $43 million solar project that will enable the State to be powered by 10… https://t.co/o4qXmDuOgD 10:25:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @powerlinkqld used a team of technical experts and specialist crews to safely and cost effectively maintain its tra… https://t.co/EpzbYkF5Fd 10:14:49 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld
- The AEMC is seeking stakeholder feedback on the proposed approach to the 2019 review of economic regulation of elec… https://t.co/7lUGybwvtu 10:08:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @DeloitteER has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of dis… https://t.co/IlAz0IOH7z 09:47:24 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to DeloitteER
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15