The Energy Users’ Association of Australia (EUAA), which represents many of Australia’s largest gas users, has released a National...
EnergyAustralia has signed a $50 million agreement to operate two utility-scale battery storage systems in a program backed by...
The problems currently facing the efficiency and stability of the gird are multilayered, and grid-scale energy storage technologies are...
Read the latest issue online
Soltec invests in distributed generation April 19, 2021
Soltec keeps leading the way by committing to distributed generation. The compan...
Fluke releases new range of clamp meters April 14, 2021
Meet Fluke’s new pair of 377 FC and 378 FC Non-Contact Voltage True-rms AC/DC ...
Boost your solar output by 30 per cent March 31, 2021
Solar panel tracking isn’t a new technology, but today, some project developer...
Mobile contact voltage solution quickly identifies hazardous condition in schoolyard March 26, 2021
As underground cable and distribution systems age, electrical faults occur with ...
Where is bioenergy in the renewable energy conversation? March 24, 2021
With the circular economy providing a real focus in Australia in 2021, it is cri...
- AEMC is holding a public forum on $6-$8 billion worth of major electricity transmission reforms, which will make ch… https://t.co/qoRRyWKK9S 03:40:08 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla has been placed on the New South Wales Government’s Priority List t… https://t.co/Tj8l9U7CkY 03:32:20 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has fast-tracked three “critical” energy projects: Marinus Link, Project Energy Connect inte… https://t.co/k5K8RyHaX7 04:15:31 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government’s gas ultimatum has been met with considerable backlash from the energy industry.… https://t.co/d8inV4KxCN 04:09:02 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison has issued an ultimatum regarding the replacement of the Liddell coal-fired station,… https://t.co/DYPBYVz71J 12:47:58 PM September 15, 2020 from TweetDeck