The Queensland Government has announced $3.6 million in funding for the Mackay Resources Centre of Excellence which will feature...
Energy Networks Australia has released a discussion paper, exploring regulatory changes for the way networks’ proposed expenditure is assessed...
The Clean Energy Council has warned the COAG Energy Council that the proposed emissions reduction target remains too low...
Construction of one of the largest solar photovoltaic (PV) installations in Tasmania has been completed. SRT Logistics, a Tasmanian-owned...
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has released an Integrated System Plan, providing a coordinated approach to incorporating new...
Solar panels and Tesla Powerwall batteries have been installed in the first 100 Housing SA homes under the Tesla...
Read the latest issue online
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Aurora launches new energy usage app. https://t.co/sXse2HA7LV https://t.co/shwOKEClk5 11:26:14 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Energy Consumers Australia’s inaugural CEO to step down. https://t.co/lHhxEPiAH3 https://t.co/xztf2SHLTC 11:21:12 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm