Australian energy ministers have agreed to implement all but one recommendation of the Final Report of the Independent Review into...
Read the latest issue online
- Plans for an energy from waste facility proposed for Sydney’s west has been rejected, with concern for health and t… https://t.co/1SBsYQE7wq about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- A report has confirmed that privately-owned distribution networks were responsible for the widespread outages acros… https://t.co/loUqQSJ7gX 12:15:39 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- A bid has been made for a Future Batteries Industries Cooperative Research Centre (CRC), headquartered in Perth.… https://t.co/s11xlJONzB 12:12:11 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Geelong is becoming increasingly sustainable, with solar projects being funded for an aged care centre and vulnerab… https://t.co/GZjS1AXBSJ 12:06:33 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Australia is aiming to increase renewable electricity generation to 33GW hours by 2020, with hydroelectric power st… https://t.co/abskW5lxma 12:03:45 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck