The 2019 Electricity Statement of Opportunities (ESOO) released by the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has forecasted that the...
Now is an exciting time to be in the energy industry. Major technological advancements in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs),...
Terms like altruism and space exploration are not usually synonymous with the energy industry. However, Reposit co-founder Dean...
Read the latest issue online
- Maintaining the spark: Why upgrading electricity infrastructure matters https://t.co/61J5t25tl7 https://t.co/hC7hCoe4wx 08:07:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Missing blueprint key to ensuring australia’s successful energy transition https://t.co/kttvoinQ4d https://t.co/NIkNcWcBEN 08:00:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ensuring safe and reliable electricity is delivered to customers through the hotter months can be challenging, with… https://t.co/sBkc7A9j1d 07:57:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Epho receives funding for innovative new solar PV system https://t.co/ZfxZzM1h0R https://t.co/nCiOOux9Lc 07:30:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The connected worker: will automation completely replace people or create new employment opportunities?… https://t.co/nt5dN0yLTb 08:22:00 AM December 05, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020