Queensland’s first domestic-only gas project, the Atlas gas project, has completed the 60km pipeline which will connect it to...
Horizon Power has delivered Australia’s first off-grid renewable energy solution for rural customers, which is completely independent from the...
The Australian Capital Territory will successfully achieve 100 per cent renewable electricity by 2020 with the infrastructure now in...
Powerlink is replacing hundreds of insulators on the 47-year-old transmission line located on Brisbane’s southside, helping to secure the...
The Northern Territory Power and Water Corporation is sharing its knowledge with the release of documents containing learnings from...
Read the latest issue online
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm