Queensland’s first domestic-only gas project, the Atlas gas project, has completed the 60km pipeline which will connect it to...
Horizon Power has delivered Australia’s first off-grid renewable energy solution for rural customers, which is completely independent from the...
The Australian Capital Territory will successfully achieve 100 per cent renewable electricity by 2020 with the infrastructure now in...
Powerlink is replacing hundreds of insulators on the 47-year-old transmission line located on Brisbane’s southside, helping to secure the...
The Northern Territory Power and Water Corporation is sharing its knowledge with the release of documents containing learnings from...
Read the latest issue online
- The connected worker: will automation completely replace people or create new employment opportunities?… https://t.co/nt5dN0yLTb about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- WA’s regional electricity provider Horizon Power recently announced the replacement of part of its poles and wires… https://t.co/5jixI0WqeU about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Get ready for EN2020 in Brisbane https://t.co/kCOaCkAyTD https://t.co/lfqfQ0YdsS about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Turning up the heat on the energy industry https://t.co/f4rranen2Z https://t.co/TbvyGWg9Zn about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Energy Charter’s first independent review leads to clear recommendations https://t.co/gKCUb80DOl https://t.co/xP3HnycaM4 01:24:38 PM December 04, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020