Powerlink Queensland has announced that it will begin helicopter inspections across Central Queensland in January 2020 to maintain the...
Ovida has launched the first site of its $2.3million Community Energy Hubs project – a 52-resident community housing apartment...
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has released its Draft 2020 Integrated System Plan (ISP), following extensive consumer, industry and...
Read the latest issue online
- The Energy Security Board’ (ESB) has released its latest Health of the National Electricity Market (NEM) report to… https://t.co/LDGFyVo5Q8 08:00:00 AM February 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Federal Opposition Leader, Anthony Albanese, has announced that the Australian Labor Party will adopt a carbon neut… https://t.co/OaSIjfC1aP 02:05:43 PM February 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Hydrogen Centre (AHC) has recently been launched at Adelaide’s Tonsley Innovation District to suppor… https://t.co/IbL3ttdI1v 01:58:36 PM February 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Queensland Government has granted development approval for one of the largest grid-connected wind farms in the… https://t.co/iCvjODkhcO 01:44:58 PM February 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Design and construction of the $6 million Microgrid and Isolated Systems Test facility in Cairns has now officially… https://t.co/zCiXOIuI6q 01:36:01 PM February 24, 2020 from TweetDeck