Ergon has released a new EV Home Charging Plan which is said to save electric vehicle (EV) customers up...
The Energy Security Board (ESB) has been tasked with providing advice on the implementation of interim measures to preserve...
Origin Energy has notified the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) that the return to service date of the Mortlake...
With the National Electricity Market about to come under significant pressure as the summer season kicks off, the Australian...
The Energy Charter’s Independent Accountability Panel has published their inaugural report, offering 32 recommendations for the delivery of more...
The remote town of Onslow in the Pilbara region, Western Australia has successfully commissioned a one megawatt solar farm...
HIGHLIGHTS FROM ENERGY STORAGE 2020
Read the latest issue online
Keep the lights on with AI and IoT technology August 3, 2020
Bushfires, pandemics, rapidly evolving technology; disruption is now business as...
A look inside Southern California Edison’s fire mitigation plan August 3, 2020
In the second article of the Managing Disruption series, SAS Institute shared a ...
How can analytics mitigate your fire risk? August 3, 2020
With global warming, fires have increased rapidly over the last decade. In turn,...
The increasing role of analytics in managing disruption in energy and utilities August 3, 2020
Data and analytics can enable the right decisions during times of disruption, su...
Soltec presents SF7 Tandem, the first two-row solar tracker with a 2-in-portrait configuration July 14, 2020
Soltec, a leading manufacturer and supplier of single-axis solar trackers, has l...
- Melbourne electricity distributor CitiPower is undertaking one of its largest infrastructure inspections beneath th… https://t.co/udgcgyr7b5 02:50:21 PM August 13, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Transgrid has released a Project Assessment Draft Report, recommending a backup storage supply for the town of Brok… https://t.co/Kd7VMMIDct 02:42:34 PM August 13, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Victorian Minister for Planning, Richard Wynne, has declared that an Environment Effects Statement is required for… https://t.co/49rDF5W1Gc 04:09:18 PM August 12, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The finalists have been announced for the 2020 Clean Energy Council Awards, the ninth year of the Australian renewa… https://t.co/tPOFUHoFjN 04:01:53 PM August 12, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Victorian Government has announced a further $7 million in funding for its $750 million Powerline Bushfire Safe… https://t.co/oa28OzXhXY 03:28:59 PM August 11, 2020 from TweetDeck
September 9 - September 10
September 22 @ 8:00 am - September 25 @ 5:00 pm
September 23 - September 24
July 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - July 14, 2021 @ 5:00 pm