Ergon has released a new EV Home Charging Plan which is said to save electric vehicle (EV) customers up...
Origin Energy has notified the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) that the return to service date of the Mortlake...
With the National Electricity Market about to come under significant pressure as the summer season kicks off, the Australian...
The Energy Charter’s Independent Accountability Panel has published their inaugural report, offering 32 recommendations for the delivery of more...
The remote town of Onslow in the Pilbara region, Western Australia has successfully commissioned a one megawatt solar farm...
Read the latest issue online
- Cheaper home charging plan to incentivise EV uptake. https://t.co/H9GUid9B0R https://t.co/RLDC0DzERM about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Tasmania demonstrates 'green hydrogen' potential. https://t.co/zSgtw7FqY9 https://t.co/FNzDWM3Mlr about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Atlas Gas Pipeline works underway. https://t.co/q35PkaLy92 https://t.co/vgV51s9qj2 about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- How behavioural science can help us manage energy demand on our hottest days https://t.co/zvYq4NsYdp https://t.co/DeZKMn5nU2 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has conducted a review into embedded networks, and made recommendati… https://t.co/2VmLAxNy5k about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
March 31, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020