The third annual Global Energy Talent Index (GETI), the world’s largest energy recruitment and employment trends report, has found...
One of Australia’s leading professional services providers has appointed a utility transmission and distribution specialist, Nalin Pahalawatta. An accomplished...
Snowy Hydro has appointed preferred contractors for the Snowy 2.0 project, following extensive competitive tender processes over the last...
ElectraNet has completed its $30 million 30MW/8MWh grid-scale battery at the Dalrymple substation on South Australia’s Yorke Peninsula, which...
The consortium developing the East Rockingham Resource Recovery Facility has awarded the role of waste management partner for the...
Read the latest issue online
- A new Grattan Institute report has found the common argument that the intermittent nature of renewables is responsi… https://t.co/2Nu3xGXs4r 11:15:00 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Coalition Government has released a National Resources Statement, outlining how the Government will attract inv… https://t.co/IfPsug1FNS 10:49:34 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ergon Energy crews have restored power to all electrically safe properties affected by the devastating floods in th… https://t.co/tW7KK19Ug4 10:45:58 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Exploratory works for the Snowy 2.0 project have been approved by the NSW State Government. https://t.co/1Hmgikxx3E https://t.co/JNpYganMqK 11:03:54 AM February 12, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @UtilityMag: @ErgonEnergy has finalised plans to restore power to 80 per cent of customers impacted by flooding in Far North Queensland… 01:24:06 PM February 08, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15