APA Group has received final approval from the Western Australian Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety for the...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Batteries & Storage, Construction, Electricity, Energy Networks, News, Projects, Renewables, Solar, Wind, 0
Construction has started on the $150 million Kennedy Energy Park near Hughenden in North Queensland with the first sod...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Batteries & Storage, Company news, Energy Networks, Hydro, News, Renewables, Smart Energy, Solar, Sustainability, 0
Australia has joined in the formal creation of the International Solar Alliance. Led by India and France, members of...
Read the latest issue online
- Snowy Hydro has appointed preferred contractors for the Snowy 2.0 project, following extensive competitive tender p… https://t.co/P4gkdeVQNl 11:38:22 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Northern Territory is set to build a $43 million solar project that will enable the State to be powered by 10… https://t.co/o4qXmDuOgD 10:25:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @powerlinkqld used a team of technical experts and specialist crews to safely and cost effectively maintain its tra… https://t.co/EpzbYkF5Fd 10:14:49 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld
- The AEMC is seeking stakeholder feedback on the proposed approach to the 2019 review of economic regulation of elec… https://t.co/7lUGybwvtu 10:08:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @DeloitteER has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of dis… https://t.co/IlAz0IOH7z 09:47:24 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to DeloitteER
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15