Horizon Power’s new Chief Executive Officer has officially commenced her position. Stephanie Unwin said she is excited to be...
While inaction from some governments has held back investment in the energy sector, Simon Holmes à Court argues that...
In partnership with the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO), the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has awarded $9.41 million...
The Western Australian State Government has entered stage two of one of Australia’s leading edge microgrid projects by integrating...
Construction of Australia’s first thermal waste-to-energy facility at Kwinana, which will generate 36MW of green electricity, has started. The...
With the number of new solar farms planned and under construction increasing, there is an opportunity for construction companies...
Read the latest issue online
- Genex has signed a 30-year Energy Storage ServicesAgreement (ESSA) with EnergyAustralia for the 250MW Kidston Pumpe… https://t.co/RxKHMcn0BQ 01:34:01 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The COAG Energy Council, has agreed to rule changes set out by the ESB that streamline the planning and approval of… https://t.co/pvJvE2UbsD 01:30:41 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator has predicted a shortage of gas in the southern states during winter 2024, un… https://t.co/CquABJOm9c 01:26:54 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Queensland clean energy business CleanCo is will build a new wind farm in Warwick, the state’s first publicly-owned… https://t.co/bq2B8fjhvp 01:19:11 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Regulator, has set out expectations of energy companies to safeguard householders and small b… https://t.co/nSZbpbNYWp 01:13:31 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 14 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
June 2 - June 4
July 14 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
July 14 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm