Understanding cyber threats to industrial facilities has become essential as cyber terrorists are proving so successful in its ability...
Read the latest issue online
Connect your team and critical systems across Australia February 15, 2021
Pivotel’s Inmarsat BGAN satellite service provides voice and data connectivity...
Risen Energy signs renewable PPA with BHP’s Nickel West February 3, 2021
Risen Energy has signed a renewable power purchase agreement (PPA) with BHP for ...
Soltec launches the SF8, the largest single-row tracker on the market December 3, 2020
Soltec, leading manufacturer and supplier of single-axis solar trackers worldwid...
Workplace health and safety innovations in COVID-19 times December 3, 2020
2020 has been a year of challenges and change, particularly when it comes to wor...
Benefits of hybrid booms for Australian industry November 26, 2020
Image: Haulotte’s HA20 LE PRO Articulating Hybrid Boom Lift. Image courtesy of...
- AEMC is holding a public forum on $6-$8 billion worth of major electricity transmission reforms, which will make ch… https://t.co/qoRRyWKK9S 04:40:08 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla has been placed on the New South Wales Government’s Priority List t… https://t.co/Tj8l9U7CkY 04:32:20 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has fast-tracked three “critical” energy projects: Marinus Link, Project Energy Connect inte… https://t.co/k5K8RyHaX7 05:15:31 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government’s gas ultimatum has been met with considerable backlash from the energy industry.… https://t.co/d8inV4KxCN 05:09:02 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison has issued an ultimatum regarding the replacement of the Liddell coal-fired station,… https://t.co/DYPBYVz71J 01:47:58 PM September 15, 2020 from TweetDeck